Like any technological tool, a website needs a maintenance plan or strategy. It needs to be kept up-to-date, and error-free.
Why? Because when you visit a website, you’re looking for updated information. You want to know current prices and service policies, what the company is doing in the present, not last month or last year. If there’s any hint that the information you’re reading is not the most current, you’ll surely leave the website.
I can help you with website maintenance in San Antonio, Texas, edits and changes such as:
- Creating content, like articles for your blog.
- Updating services or product offers.
- Creating and restoring backups.
- Fixing errors in pages and modules that are not working the way they’re supposed to.
- Review analytics, monitor performance and keep improving your online digital marketing strategy.
- News updates.
- Graphics editing and creation.
I can also assist you with design changes, website structure, appearance, and layout.
Preventive and corrective services
Customers won’t waste their time on slow, poor-maintained websites. If yours somehow stops working or presents glitches, your customers may choose to leave. To avoid this, we offer website maintenance services such as:
- Check your website for errors and fix bugs.
- Perform tests, check functionality status and performance, monitor uptime, and create backups.
- Ensure accessibility and usability.
- Resolve security issues timely.
- Maintain performance standards.
Nowadays, cyber-attacks are common, and non-maintained websites are susceptible to hackers and malware. Even one day without your website can mean losing a lot of money and this is not acceptable.
The best course of action is to do preventive maintenance to avoid these things from happening. We understand your security concerns and are committed to handle any suspicious activity before it affects your site performance, by regularly monitoring your website and catching up on software and hardware vulnerabilities.
If you have already been impacted by a cyber-attack, we can help you restore your website to normal and take measures to avoid it from happening again.
We check your site speed, performance and give recommendations to improve them.
- Keeping track of website performance optimization.
- Performing database optimization.
- Page speed optimization.
- Eliminating downtime.
No matter the coding language, framework or library your website or web application is written with, we can help you.
We offer you hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly maintenance packages. Every change or edit your website requires is important and I will provide you with the support your company deserves.
Contact me if you’re interested in a proposal.