I’m Carloscar Tovar, a freelance website designer based in San Antonio, Texas.
A good-looking website that works well can work wonders to promote your brand. How?
- A well-designed layout improves your visitors’ experience, meaning fewer ‘bounces’ or folks navigating away.
- Smooth user function helps them get to places they want to go easier–like to your checkout.
- A beautiful website makes your business look more legitimate.
If you visited a store in the mall that looked messy and disorganized, your first (and lasting) impression is that the store is probably run poorly.
That’s where I can help your website make the best impression where it counts: Your customers.
When you hire me:
- I will be your project manager, UI/UX designer, and programmer. The buck starts and stops with me.
- You don’t pay for an agency, you pay for my services. I pass my overhead expenses savings onto you.
- You’ll have the freedom to change your mind. Web design companies use contracts to limit the scope of work to protect themselves. But you may not have a fully fleshed-out concept when you hire a designer. My flexibility means we can iterate your design as I work with you.
If you’re looking for a freelancer who can be your point person on your online strategy and design a project budget that fits your website design needs, let’s talk about your project.